Creatrix, Bring Out Your Inner Josephine
About the instructor
I visited Josephine Baker's home in 2008. It was a tough year for me with breakups and breakdowns. I had lost connection with myself, my body, and with others until I felt isolated.
I was a late bloomer when it came to self-care, and didn't have the step-by-step guide on how to wash my face properly, or what self-love really meant. I thought, "I take care of my nails, and hair, and brush my teeth every morning, that's self-care".
I pushed through jobs and relationships, always wondering why others walked away with more than I did. On rushed NYC mornings to the train, or pushing through the complexity of life, I also felt something missing. I felt robotic, mechanical. I missed pleasure, sensuality, adventure, mystery, and more. How could I get those?
After many years of hearing about Josephine's life, the books, movies, and women like her, I started to find out.
I grabbed a last-minute trip to Paris, France to get up close to this legend and the mystery behind how she became one of the most famous women in the world in one of the darkest periods in history.
I visited her Chateaum walked through her rooms and literally felt enraptured by her journey.
Her colorful, fabulous costumes, flawless skin, historical firsts, and her receipt of thousands of marriage proposals without being theoretically beautiful, or even the most talented, is noteworthy. The funeral director said, he had had never seen a more beautiful, exquisite body on a 68 year old. What did she know as a woman that we didn't?
Since, I published books of women's fiction by St Martins Press and created Alphanista, an online platform for alpha females. I studied the lives of women who started with nothing and seemingly ended up with more than they could ever imagine.
Josephine became an inspiration for my characters, and now this course. Through her deep, rich, enthralling life story of being pursued, discarded, loved, idolized, and never forgotten, I developed specific tools any woman can incorporate in her self care and take it to an extreme level.
I practiced these tools, until I cultivated my own inner Josephine at work, in my career, and with my body to manifest my desires and subdue what may impede them. Finally, I felt free again.
I learned how sensuality opens the door to becoming the woman I was meant to be without discarding my "bad" parts or my power as a woman.
I attracted my first six figure job using these principles, as well as men doing everything they can to spend time with me, and most importantly, I found myself back on the journey to becoming the best version of myself - faults included. It's a journey. And I rather be on it with a sexy, hot muse like Josephine.
I've taught courses at Fordham University, the University of Miami, and the City University of NY, and nothing comes close to what I've created with Bring Out Your Inner Josephine.
Please contact me directly if you have questions about this course:
The Bring Out Your Inner Josephine course is for successful women who want to create freedom and rich, satisfying new experiences with their body, careers, and relationships without discarding the power of their femininity and sexuality. We do this using tools inspired by the life of Josephine Baker.
This course is not for everyone.
You Should Only Take This Course If You Are At Least One Of the Below:
- Shut down as a woman sexually, emotionally and physically
- Stuck in an old version of yourself that you can't seem to shake off
- Reconnected to your feminine power and want to learn more
- Inconsistent with your self care practice and/or want to take it to another level
- Craving freedom to say what you want, honor what you feel, and let go of how you look to others (finally!)
You Will Learn How to:
- Hold space for others, and most importantly hold space for yourself to be unabashedly honest about your needs, and drop barriers to intimacy
- Create your own "pleasure toolkit" that you turn to everyday without thinking about it - with a community passionate about living a life of extreme self-care
- Build a greater awareness of your imperfections and integrate them with your strengths - we do not discard what is "wrong"
- Let go of baggage and drama without abandoning yourself or others
- Discover extreme self-care tools to turn your relationship with your body into a juicy, enhanced experience
- Use sensuality and extreme self-care to get your way with the world like Josephine Baker
What You Get
- An intensive, rich 3 month experience from June - September with video, live group calls with experts, the 3 essential tools that will be your new foundation for extreme self-care
- Month 1 - Cultivating Freedom With Your Body
- Month 2 - Cultivating Freedom In Your Career
- Month 3 - Cultivating Freedom In Relationships
- A live, juicy experience in NYC in September where you get to show up in community to practice these life-changing tools together
- A new community of vibrant, sensually in-tune women ready to explore their darkest and most beautiful parts in a wonderful combustion of possibility, intensity and acceptance
- Bonus pre-recorded audios and more